REGULATIONS OF THE FACILITY
We encourage you to read the regulations defining the obligations of persons using the apartments and rooms at the "Apartments at the Leśna Lake" resort.
We want to provide our guests safety and comfort during their stay at the resort.
For safety reasons, there absolute no smoking inside the houses.
Payments for renting an apartment or room should be made on the first day of stay . Also please read the booking regulations. Payment: cash.
The down payment is 30% of the total cost of the stay, not less than PLN 300.
The down payment is 50% on long weekends.
The amount of the down payment should be paid to the indicated bank account number within 2 days from the date of booking request.
In the title of the transfer, please enter: down payment, name and surname, date of stay.
Failure to pay the down payment within the set time will result in the cancellation of the reservation.
In exceptional circumstances, in particular for technical and logistical reasons, we reserve the right to change the room / apartment selected during the booking.
When making a reservation, TELEPHONE CONTACT is recommended - phone: 603 205 411, 665 208 200.
Apartments and rooms are not rented for:
- team building events
- birthday parties and 18th birthday parties
- stag and hen parties
1. The rooms and apartments can only be used by people registered at the booking (max 6 people - apartment, max 2 people - guest rooms).
2. In case of finding a larger number of people staying in the room / apartment, which were not registered during the booking, the Landlord is authorized to terminate the contract with the customer without any refund of the fee.
3. The price includes: water, parking space (max 2 cars), bed linen, towels - 1 large, 1 small.
4. Handing over the keys to the rooms / apartments and their collection always takes place in the presence of the Landlord or an authorized person.
5. The rooms and apartments are rented on a daily basis, check-in time after 2 pm on the arrival day and check-out time 10 am on the day of departure.
6. People staying in the rooms / apartments bear financial responsibility for any damage, devastation or lack of equipment in the house and in the resort.
7. Please notify the Landlord of any damage or defects caused during the use of the rooms / apartments.
8. We are not responsible for items and money left in rooms / apartments. Responsibility for personal items rests with the person renting the room or apartment. Caution is advised.
9. We are not responsible for any interruptions on the part of water or electricity suppliers.
10. In the event of a shorter stay, independent of the person renting the house/room, the payment for the unused time is not refundable.
11. In the event of cancellation of the booked room / apartment, the down payment is not refundable.
12. Payment for the stay does not include the insurance of the guests neither covers injuries. The landlord is not responsible for any damage or damage to property.
13. When leaving the rooms / apartments, be sure to turn off the electrical devices and close the doors and windows.
14. Free parking is available for guests. It can be used by a maximum of 2 cars in one apartment and 1 car in the room, but we are not responsible for vehicles parked here.
15. We remind you to observe the health and safety rules when having a barbecue. Due to the fact that the building is of wooden structure, please have the barbecue away from the building, out of its roofed part.
16. No bonfires are allowed at the resort.
17. The rooms / apartments are equipped with smoke detectors. Smoking inside is strictly forbidden.
18. It is forbidden to use any appliances powered by gas or electricity that are not room / apartment furnishings due to fire hazards. It is forbidden to bring explosive and flammable materials.
19. Having pets should be agreed with the Landlord.
20. The owner is responsible for the animal. He is obliged to maintain cleanliness and calmness on the premises. (Rules of stay with pets)
21. Guests are asked to segregate garbage in dedicated containers located in the resort (glass, plastic, etc.).
22. Guests are required to maintain and return the rooms / apartments in their original condition from the day of arrival. Kitchen equipment and dishes should be washed and the interior of the rooms / apartments should be cleaned. In the event of failure to comply with the instructions, the deposit will not be refunded.
23. We charge 50 PLN for one lost key to the house.
24. The quiet-hours start at 23.00 to 6.00 in the morning.
25. In the event of gross violation of the quiet-hours, the landlord may terminate the contract without a refund.
26. If a police intervention is necessary, the landlord can immediately terminate the contract without a refund. The owner of the facility does not bear the costs of police intervention.
27. The Regulations constitute an agreement between the parties effective from the moment the down payment is paid. In the event of conflicts, amicable settlement is sought. In the event of disagreement between the parties, the conflict will be settled by the court with appropriate jurisdiction for the city of Jelenia Góra.
28. The landlord may terminate the contract with immediate effect without a refund in the event of failure to comply with the regulations.
29. The contract does not include travel, meals and organization of time during the stay.
30. The cases of unjustified launching of a fire protection installation result in a fine of PLN 500. The premises are constantly monitored.
31. Alarm in rooms / apartments is turned off during guests' stay.
32. At the entrance to the rooms / apartments there are fire extinguishers.
33. The entrance gate is closed from 22.00 to 6.00 in the morning.
34. By making a reservation, you accept the regulations of stay at the resort.
Rules of stay with pets:
1. The owner must fully control the pet.
2. It is necessary to have a dog's health book with the record of current vaccinations.
3. The pet should take care of physiological needs outside the property.
4. The owner is obliged to clean up after his pet inside the house and in the area of the resort.
5. Any damage caused by the animal is covered by the owner.
Enjoy your holiday!
Personal data protection (GDPR)
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR) entered into force on May 25, 2018.
The security of your personal data is as important to us as ensuring the best quality of our services. Therefore, we would like to provide you with the most important information regarding the processing of personal data in connection with the entry into force of the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR).
1. The administrator of your data is the General Construction and Installation Company "Leser" Mariusz Okoń with its registered office at ul. Szybowcowa 30 58-521 Jeżów Sudecki NIP: 611 101 09 73
2. Your data is processed in connection with the implementation of our services, to promote our services and to enable us to contact you;
3. You have the right to access and correct the information you provide as personal data, and in addition to the new provisions you have the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data;
4. You can at any time exercise the right to withdraw your previously expressed consent to the processing of your data (whereby the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal)
5. Please be advised that your personal data is not transferred to a third country or international organization and in a form enabling identification of a specific person is stored no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing, taking into account the deadlines arising from the need to ensure the possibility of enforcing universally applicable rights and obligations;
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body if you think that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR. The supervisory body is the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
7. In order to exercise the rights referred to above, you can contact us by sending an appropriate message in writing or by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The above message is purely informative and aims to ensure the security of your personal data. Thank you for taking the time to do this.